Monday, November 19, 2007

Bear in mind/ Beer in mind

Ah... podcasts. Again I had more success looking for podcasts from specific websites than using any of the suggested directories. Mainly because I couldn't think of anything to search for... and the results were all too vague and nothing really stood out as listenable.

That and downloading any software was just too slow.

So I went to the bbc website and as I suspected, there's plenty of podcasts to be had there.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/directory/station/worldservice/
Again, I was kind of going about it the wrong way. The internet is most useful when you know what you want. If I had a subject in mind to research, then I could see benefits to podcasts. So, I shall bear podcasts in mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good on you for reserving judgement until you had a chance to put it to the test