Monday, November 12, 2007

Sadbox wiki

Ah Sandbox Wiki, how useful information is when you have a tonne of people adding to it with no rules. I'm trying to be open minded.. but come on. I guess that's the difference between good and bad... good is usable - bad is a bunch of monkeys typing. (Can't remember the exact number of monkeys, or how long they'd have to type for.)

I can't imagine sandbox being useful. In all the uses I can think of; it would take as long to set it up, tell everybody about it, they figure out how to use it, and remember to; as it would (for example) to go on the camping trip.

But I'll bear it in mind if I ever decide to go camping.

By which time we'll be up to about web 9.0.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out what Remuera are doing with their new virtual meeting wiki